Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
- Entrants for the 2022 prize must have been awarded their Ph.D. between January 1 2020 and December 31 2021. As a rule, we will only accept submissions once within this time period.
- The research described in the entrant’s thesis must fall within one of the following categories (Subject Tracks):
- Cell and Molecular Biology: research in this category includes cellular and molecular processes at levels ranging from single molecule to single cell to tissue and organ systems,
- Genomics, Proteomics and Systems Biology approaches:research in this category focuses on genomics, proteomics, integrative omics and systems biology approaches, including computational, to facilitate comprehensive understanding of living cells, organisms and species.
- Ecology & Environment: research in this category encompasses interactions between organisms and their environment, and how these processes are influenced by human activity.
- Molecular Medicine: research in this category aims at building on the molecular understanding of disease in humans to develop preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic approaches, including individualized medicine.
- The prize will only recognize work that was performed while the entrant was a graduate student.
- The prize will be awarded without regard to sex, race, or nationality.
- Employees of Science/AAAS, collaborators in the management or sponsorship of this Prize and their relatives, as well as the following are not eligible to enter:
Scientists who were PhD students in the groups of any past or present member of the SciLifeLab management group (SciLifeLab Director, Co-Director, Infrastructure Director and Scientific Directors), the Integration Directors, or any member of the SciLifeLab Board.
Deadline for submission is July 15, 2022.